Content License

Creative Commons License All content by Martin Mudd subject to the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 License, unless otherwise specified.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Now offering Mentoring sessions via Skype

I am now offering Mentoring sessions by Skype, so clients outside the Central Kentucky region can more easily connect with me to engage in this powerful process:

During a mentoring session I work one-on-one with the client to develop a personal curriculum of self-cultivation.
 
In the initial consultation we assess the client's current status and potentials, then we identify personal goals and practices for growing the physical, mental, creative, emotional and spiritual intelligences.
 
In subsequent mentoring sessions, we check in on progress, make necessary adjustments, and connect with resources that support the client's goals.
 
My goal as a practitioner is to help the client gradually achieve autonomy in their own self-cultivation.
 
If the client is interested, I often find it useful to consult the client's astrological natal chart for archetypal influences, potentials and challenges.

Schedule a mentoring session